Assistant Accounting Manager/ $5000/ East
- Responsible for the full spectrum of accounting activities.
- Timely and accurately preparation of financial reports in compliance with the Group and Company policies, procedures and statutory requirement.
- Assist in preparation of Group consolidation accounts.
- Oversee subsidiaries accounts.
- Assist in preparation /reviews of financial analyses, budgeting, taxation and GST reporting.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Liaise with internal, external auditors and tax agent.
- Manage and monitor accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Perform ad-hoc duties / tasks as required by the Company.
- ACCA/ Degree in Accounting / Diploma in Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- At least 1 -2 years of supervisory experiences
- Willing to travel overseas- 20% or as needed
Interested and suitable candidates please email your CVs in MS Word format to '"[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" and attention to “Chloe Tan Hui Lin". Alternatively click "APPLY NOW"
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
Consultant (CEI No: R1765524)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd