Assistant Account Manager
Responsible for assisting the Senior Finance Manager in overseeing the functions of finance operations including but not limited to billing invoices, financial transactions within the company to ensure there are no discrepancies in report, management accounting, budgeting, the cash flow and internal controls within the finance team.
In addition, you will assist to oversee audit exercises, policy reviews and various financial matters relating to the company which may include the financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy and a CPA or ACCA
- Minimum 6 years of accounting and finance experience with at least 2 years in managerial capacity
- Experience in finance in the retail industry would be highly advantageous
- Good knowledge and understanding of tax legislation.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Reporting Standards, Companies Act and other accounting regulatory requirements is highly essential.
- Knowledge and experience with internal control documentation.
- Well versed in MS Excel and spreadsheet techniques.
- Hands-on, analytical, detail oriented and organised, strong in processes and financial concept, problem solver.
- Possess a positive attitude, good leadership skills, interpersonal communication skills, independent and a team player.
Pet Lovers Centre