Assistant Account Manager/ East/ $4000 - $4800
- Responsible for the full spectrum of accounting activities.
- Timely and accurately preparation of financial reports in compliance with the Group and Company policies, procedures and statutory requirement.
- Assist in preparation of Group consolidation accounts.
- Oversee subsidiaries accounts.
- Assist in preparation /reviews of financial analyses, budgeting, taxation and GST reporting.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Liaise with internal, external auditors and tax agent.
- Manage and monitor accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Perform ad-hoc duties / tasks as required by the Company.
- Degree in Accountancy
- 4 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Willing to travel (15%)
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Profiicent with accounting system : SAP will be advantageous
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin.
Chloe Tan Hui Lin.
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd