Asset Verification Executive (Finance)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract
- Working location: Nearby one-north MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Asset Verification Exercise
- Conduct physical assets verification exercise (AVE) independently with minimum supervision.
- Training will be provided to enable the staff on board tounderstand the procedures and process flows of the asset verification.
- Co-ordinate and plan AVE schedule with asset custodians to complete the AVE on time.
- Update changes of asset (i.e. serial no. & location) in SAP upon completion of daily AVE duties.
- dentify the damaged asset tags and replace with new asset tags in the course of AVE. Follow up with re-tagging for those assets with updatedinformation (e.g. serial no.)
- Compile AVE findings and produce statistic report for management review.
- Compile the unsighted asset list upon completion of the AVE and follow up with investigation results with Research Entities.
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Conduct asset tagging for the new assets when required
- Extract supporting documents for auditors, and co-ordinate with custodians to perform asset sighting as required by auditors.
- Coordinate and provide assistance for asset disposal request by RI custodians and other duties assigned.
- At least 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Stong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)