Asset Management System Engineer /$4500/ Central
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1765524
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage, monitor and track asset performance, life cycle of new and existing systems and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain Asset Information Systems such as its Asset Register, SOP and Maintenance Records are updated accordingly into Maintenance Management System (MMS) software. Function as a System Admin and provides technical advice to users of MMS software
- Coordinate and work with O&M Team and Fault Coordination Centre (FCC) Team in
- monitoring systems and infrastructure availability
- conducting root cause analysis and propose solutions to improve availability, reliability and performance
- Monitor and test application performance for potential issues and bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with relevant stakeholders such as O&M Team and IT developers
- Supports Service Provider in all related issues (inclusive of IT) relating to Ticketing Machines and Monitoring Control Workstation (MCW) such as Security, Data backup and Redundancy Strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide Second Line and Third Line Maintenance Support to O&M Team in ensuring a high level of availability, reliability and performance is achieved
- Supports O&M team to perform Asset Integrity Assessments and capture asset conditions
- Perform any other duties as instructed by Management.
- Degree in Electronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimally 3- 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar industry
- Working experience in Automatic fare collection (AFC) system is an added advantage
- Able to work independently and in a team in a challenging environment
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin's Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin.
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd