Asset Management Executive
Averic Capital Management Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist the asset management team in formulating and executing strategies and plans to optimize income and value.
- Assist in supervising the corporate, tax and other financial regulatory compliance and reporting aspects of the Company’s asset, property and facility management businesses including without limitation all duties and obligations of the Company under its Management Agreements with its client.
- Responsible to produce, monitor and control budgets/financial models relating to the Company’s asset, property and facility management business.
- Assist in evaluating potential new business/investments opportunities, develop financial models for valuation and returns calculation
- Any other assignments/matters as directed by the Management or your Superior from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Real Estate/Business or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Private equity or Real estate investment (Entry level candidates welcome to apply).
- Thorough proficiency of Microsoft programmes (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Highly numerate with strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Good understanding of finance and legal corporation matters
- Confidence to interact with senior-level investors/stakeholders
- Ability to operate in an independent manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and with a strong attention to detail
Work Location: 26 Kian Teck Avenue, Kian Teck Dormitory
Averic Capital Management Pte Ltd