Asset Management Analyst
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R2094152
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Title: Asset Management Analyst
- Verify that cycle counts are performed to measure record accuracy, with the results reported to manager.
- Verify procedures are developed, maintained, and enforced for all service delivery activities.
- Conduct weekly quality reviews of ICMS and IMAC tickets.
- Maintain accurate inventory data collection, storage, tracking, and maintenance of information related to IT hardware and software.
- Provide support for other departments on any inquiries about pricing, maintenance, products, and technical referrals.
- Procuring asset tags in accordance with the organization’s quality control standards (Issuing tags to organizations, vendors or employees that perform asset tagging).
- Ensure that all assets are tagged in accordance with guidelines (Asset Management Personnel are trained, reminded, and advised of any revisions of criteria).
- Provide weekly and monthly report of Asset Management activity and progress.
- Degree/Diploma in IT or Computer Science
- No experience needed, training provided.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd