Assembly Technicians (6months contract)
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assemble electronic and mechanical parts to build machines based on required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Conduct functional and leak test, identify errors and conduct rework if required.
- Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Required to understand the cleanroom protocol and practice the 5S Concept for cleanroom.
- Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline.
- O Levels / Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Engineering
- Willing to commit for 6 months contract
- Able to work in cleanroom environment
- Willing to commit to the shift pattern and OT if required
- Suitable for applicants in between jobs or awaiting for courses to commence
- immediate availability / able to commence employment in March will be preferred
Working location : Woodlands
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd