Assembly Technician x10 ($2000 / Woodland)
- Module assemblies for high precision equipment.
- Carry out calibration & testing for all assemblies module on demo machine or test equipment efficiently
- Ensure produce good module to end customer or internal customer
- Maintenance good condition of Demo machine or testing equipment
- NITEC, Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing, Production, Aerospace, or any relevant.
- No experience require as training provided.
- Able start immediate is a plus.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Alexandra Leng Chin Xuan
Registration Number: R1987597
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd