- Assembly and testing of flow control products
- Adhere to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures
- Work with cross functional teams to meet customer’s expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality.
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policy ; 5S ; and other requirements relating to care of equipment and P.P.E
- The Business Title, Job Title, Job Grade and/or scope of responsibilities may be altered from time to time and as required by the Company.
- NITEC/ITC, Technical certificate or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Licensed to use forklifts
- Comfortable with computers
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience in assembly/repair of valves and/or actuators
- Experience in valve automation and controls will be an added advantage.
- Physically fit, Hardworking with good integrity and a good team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16455
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD