As an Assembly Technician, you will performance production assembly and stock inventory management.
- Assembly of Patch panels, breakout kits, fiber enclosures, etc.
- Handling of Materials for assembly purpose
- Coiling Fiber Optic Cable
- Updating stock & material movements into ERP system / Stock card/ Stock list (excel) system
- Receiving, unpacking/picking/packing/store activities
- Assist in stock take activities
- Filing of records
Qualifications & Requirements
- GCE ‘N’ level or similar
- Basic computer skills (email / excel)
- Able to read and write English
- Candidates with no working experience can be considered. Training will be provided
- 5.5 days work week (Mon to Fri: 0845hrs to 1745hrs, Sat: 0900hrs to 1300hrs)
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
To know more about us, visit our website: http://www.fibertek-ap.com
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd