Assembly Technician (Equipment) x 15 - Woodland
Location : Woodlands
Transport pick- up : Woodlands / Tampines / Sengkang
Working hours : 5 days week work; 3 rotating shifts
6.45am -2.45pm ,3pm-11pm, 10pm -7am
Salary up to $2800 + 1 month AWS+ Quarterly profit sharing
Our client is a US MNC in semicon equipment assembly
- Assemble electronic and mechanical parts to build machines based on required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Conduct functional and leak test, identify errors and conduct rework if required.
- Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Required to understand the cleanroom protocol and practice the 5S Concept for cleanroom.
- Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC or its equivalent or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering industry
- Able to comprehend electrical / mechanical drawings
- Able to work in cleanroom environment; wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes
- Willing to commit to the shift pattern and OT if required
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
Job id: 973546.
People Profilers Pte Ltd