Assemblers/ Manufacturing Technician (1-year contract/ East)
• Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
• Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
• Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process
• Works with engineers in conducting experiments
• Are comfortable or have to work in a cleanroom environment and are able to follow the strict policy and procedures in the cleanroom environment.
• Follow, comply and ensure good housekeeping and safety in factory
• Minimum GCE O level qualification with 2 years of relevant experience in assembly environment
• Experience in doing sub-assemblies, soldering and handing chemical solutions
• Comfortable and able to manage chemical solutions during cleaning process
• Must be open to work in shift hours on normal work day and able to travel to Santa Clara (USA) for overseas training opportunity.
• Candidates with NITEC certificate but without any working experience are welcome to apply.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16469.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD