Artificial Intelligence Specialist
Our client, a listed US multinational corporation and leader in its field, is seeking a suitable individual to join as Artificial Intelligence Specialist.
Recognized as the Artificial Intelligence [“AI”] expert within the company, the AI Specialist will play a pivotal role in the smartening of the company’s manufacturing, assisting to lead it firmly into and continue to thrive in Industry 4.0.
The AI Specialist will, inter alia:
- Understand the company’s processes and identify opportunities for the introduction of AI solutions.
- Conceptualise ideas and solutions.
- Evaluate the potential of realizing those opportunities, having regard that constraints do exist in the real world.
- Put up business cases for the best-potential AI initiatives.
- Partner with business units to develop the strategies for project execution.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to implement the projects, managing the projects and driving them to fruition within the guardrails of scope, timeline, budget and quality.
- Work with external vendors for high quality resources; this includes evaluating their products and services as well as their ability to support the company in the longer term.
Ensuing from the above, the AI Specialist must be capable of:
- Seeing the big picture – Visualizing how it works, making presentations to top management, communicating ideas, dealing with technical and practical questions, explaining costs and budgets, etc.
- Working on the ground – Delving deep in together with multidisciplinary teams, leading and managing the execution of projects including handling unanticipated issues while all the time keeping the teams on target.
We expect the successful candidate to possess:
- Degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Deep and broad knowledge in all things AI.
- Prior experience in planning, implementing and managing projects.
- Innovative thinking to develop ideas and solutions.
He/She will be self-driven, resourceful and has a great appetite to learn and teach. In addition to strong analysis and problem-solving skills, we also expect him/her to have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as this role entails working with people from all levels both within and outside of the organization.
Prior work experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment is an advantage.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word-format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting “Artificial Intelligence Specialist” as the subject matter.