Area Manager (Pharmacy and Wellness)
This role is responsible for driving the retail sales and efficient operation of Unity retail pharmacy within Fairprice supermarkets.
Reporting to the Deputy Director (Health & Wellness), you are required to:
- Lead a cluster of stores in achieving results in areas of Sales, Service & Operations Excellence.
- Oversee and support store operations in achieving monthly sales targets.
- Review efficiency in operations, stock management and sales productivity at the stores.
- Focus on customer in-store service experience, visual merchandising, and staff teams at stores.
- Interpret and analyse sales information to maximise sales and profits and feedback recommendations to relevant teams to improve the sales productivity.
- Provide guidance and coaching to develop the store's team in retail management.
The ideal experience of the candidate that we are looking for includes:
- Proven commercial experience in driving sales growth of a retail business through innovative product and customer strategies.
- Good track record of creating cross organizational results to drive the business in different cultural settings and across functional teams.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record as a sales leader combined with merchandising and operations experience.
- Strong customer focus and experience of working collaboratively and effectively with teams. Able to balance and align stakeholder expectations internally and externally.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. A team player with a collaborative and team-oriented mentality.
- Entrepreneurial by nature and display initiative, ownership and accountability.
- Decisiveness and pace, good judgement and tenacity are key success factors in this role.
- Degree or diploma holder in e.g. Business/ Retail Management, Pharmacy or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Retail Operations experience with leadership responsibility
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experience with managing P&L for a cluster of stores
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possesses high energy level, able to thrive in a fast paced, commercial, sales and marketing environment
- Passionate, practical and results oriented in managing a business
- Positive and driven, with strong self-motivation to excel.
- The job appointment/grade will commensurate with experience.
Working location: Joo Koon, 5 days work week
Salary range: Up to 6k
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9752 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: Teo Bei Lin, Perlin
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R2091369
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd