Area Manager of Chain Westren Food Restaurant / $3500 - $3800
Job Title: Area Manager
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for the daily operations of the respective assigned 4 - 6 outlets as well as to maximise the sales and optimise profits. He/ she has to build positive business relationship with the Outlet-in-Charge and Team.
Sales & Business Results
· Consult and is accountable for creating a positive work environment while working shoulder-to-shoulder with the Direct Supervisor and Store Teams to create and accomplish business, in terms of QSC, Sales, People and Profits objectives.
· Oversee and manage all areas of assigned outlets and make decisions on matters pertaining to assigned outlets.
· Use all informational resources available such as P&L and Customer Feedbacks information, etc, to identify opportunities and threats to build a business plan to optimize potential.
· Monitor and analyse outlets’ business results. Self-initiate and periodically develop business plan to improve stores’ results.
· Deploy resources among the assigned stores to optimise resources.
· Hold Monthly Area Meeting with all Outlets-In-Charge to account for business results, discuss over people development or movement and to update the team on the company and area directions or initiatives.
· Develop, execute and follow up stores’ action plans in term of People, Food Safety, QSC, Sales and Profit.
Safety & QSC
· Support, coach and consult teams to produce consistently high levels of QSC, safety and sanitization standards and guidelines.
· Ensure customer service in all areas. Respond to complaints, and take appropriate immediate corrective actions. Educate staff on prevention of future occurrence.
· Recover customers of the assigned stores professionally and timely.
· Submit Incident Report inclusive of actions taken for customers’ feedbacks and any stores’ incidents timely according to company guidelines.
· Ensure stores’ food products and ingredients store, use and sell according to First-In-First-Out and FirstExpire-First-Out guidelines.
· Ensure that operation team upholds any government and labour regulations.
· Demonstrates and reinforces behaviors to gain commitment from Crew to Outlet Leadership Team to deliver Excellent QSC standards.
· Protect Han’s and outlets’ image and cleanliness in ensuring store structures, equipment and fixtures are in good condition, clean and housekeeping duties are performed routinely.
· Ensure safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
· Ensure that all assigned stores are adequately staffed to maximise sales potential, operational efficiency and staff turnover is reduced.
· Support, coach, consult Store-In-Charge to develop recruitment and training plan so that stores are appropriately staffed with competent staff and management team.
· Select, interview, hire, conduct On-Job-Evaluations (if necessary) and train direct reports based on areas’ needs and goals.
· Know, enforce, educate and consult with all staff on all appropriate HR policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
· Conduct performance appraisals and gives input based on defined goals and objectives for each direct managers and staff.
· Ensures that individual development plans for service & kitchen team to Outlet Managers are implemented as per guidelines or/ and plans.
· Conduct orientation which includes safety briefing, and oversee the training of new direct employees.
Administrative and others
· Conduct Cash Audit and Food Safety and QSC Audit on the assigned stores at least once per assigned outlets on monthly basis. Coach and develop action plan with stores’ leaders.
· Review and ensure outlets’ Month-end administration and submission is timely and accurately.
· Ensure stores perform daily sales deposit, shift control, inventory ordering, petty cash reimbursement and other tasks in accordance to standards timely and consistently.
· Approves attendance of staff and Store-in-charge.
· Complete Incidents Report promptly in the event a customer or employee is injured.
· Perform at least one opening and one closing shift at each of the assigned outlet.
· Submit and present monthly operations sales, accountability and action plan report.
· Perform other duties or projects assign as required or requested.
Please contact Quill's WhatsApp@ 93225121 for more details