Area Manager, Group Channels and Digitalisation
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers’ banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers’ lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers.
- Drive the Centre’s overall KPI, revenue generation and optimisation of cost, refers and cross-sells across segments, bringing the whole bank to the customer instead of a single product or segment
- Ensure full compliance of all regulatory and internal governance, drive service excellence and act as a role model in protecting the Bank’s reputation and branding
- Assist the Area Manager in delivering Area performance
- Responsible for joint marketing and appointment involving various segments
- Promote and drive cross segment referrals between business units and across regions
- Responsible for Customers Events and Seminars involving various segments. And Joint Centre activities to build team spirit and teamwork among various segments.
- Execute centre strategy in close collaboration with country segments / products to ensure cluster sales optimisation and cost efficiency
- Responsible for community leaders building networks to grow new to bank customers
- Carry out regular joint meetings and engagement to drive KPI and campaign targets
- Manage centre cost within budget set by Group Channels Head
- Involve in Business Development and Strategic Planning
- Manage / optimise trade-offs between sales and service capacity within branch and ensure they are aligned to overall channel / centre policies
- Coach, counsel, share observation feedbacks and common lapses to centre staffs
- Prompt update of changes to and new regulatory requirements and penalties
- Ensure all complaints and feedbacks are resolved promptly and root causes identified to prevent similar occurrence in the future
- Keep regular engagement of customers to deepen relationship, increase wallet share and prevent attrition of valued customers
- Manage and allocate suitable Centre Sales / Service Staffs for skills and product training
- Manage centre staffs on a day-to-day basis
Skills and Experience
- 10 years of relevant branch managerial experience
- Degree Holder
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)