Area Manager (F&B/Up to $5000/VivoCity/Payar Lebar)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 7-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop marketing strategy and sales proposal to Management.
- Develop monthly sales target, and monitor sales for respective outlet.
- Responsible for staff management, product quality, maintaining excellent customer service standards, staff recruitment and execution of A&P programmes.
- Lead and motivate Assistant Restaurant Manager/ Restaurant Managers in achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain the highest standard of service quality.
- Create a sound and strong working relationship with all staff and help to develop their maximum potential.
- Enforce all Standard Operating Procedures and evaluate them to suggest improvements.
- Evaluate the operations and procedures and suggest improvements.
- Respond proactively and resolve and prevent all customer service situations.
- Overlook and be responsible for inventory mix and stock level in all outlets.
- Any other related operational issues and projects as and when required.
- To attend all meetings and training programs when required.