Area Administrative Assistant
The Singapore Scout Association| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs and manages general administrative work such as filing, following-up on correspondences, answering enquires, and writing meeting minutes for the Areas.
- Co-ordinates, receives and monitors applications on courses, projects and activities at the Area level.
- Assist in the coordination and administration (distribution & collection) of fundraising activities.
- Assist organizers in functions and events at the Area level, and when necessary, National level.
- Prepares documents for Area Council meetings, minutes of meeting/circulars for the Areas.
- Disseminates relevant administrative circulars and notices to Commissioners in the Area.
- Manages and updates personal records of volunteer leaders in the Areas using the Association’s Membership Data Management System (MSDS).
- Supports the timely and proper submission, filing and closing of administrative and financial documents for courses, activities and events.
- Monitors and update Area office supplies and inventories.
- Submits monthly report and any other duties assigned by the Area Commissioners or Executive Director.
Desirable Attributes & Qualifications:
- Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Good relationship and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Responsible and meticulous.
- Physically active and interest in outdoor activities.
- A team player.
Interested applicants, please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
The Singapore Scout Association