Architectural Technical Executive (BIM)
ADDP ARCHITECTS LLP | Date Posted: 7-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & ResponsibilitiesBIM Architectural Assistant must be able to support, prepare and co-ordinate Autocad / BIM drawings for authorities’ consultants and submissions.
- Recognised relevant degree (building-related) with a minimum 5 years of relevant local experience; or
- Recognised relevant Polytechnic Diploma (building-related) with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or
- Involvement in BIM implementation preferably HDB Public Housing projects and other building projects over the past 5 years;
- The potential candidate should provide information on the projects, the extent of BIM usage in the projects and the roles involved;
- Proof of successful completion of the BCA Academy Certification Course in BIM Management or equivalent;
- Skilled in Autocad, Revit, Adobe Photoshop;
- Experience in local regulation and project co-ordination;
- Motivated, willing to learn, team player.
Email resume with current & expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
“ Only short-listed applicants would be contacted for interview”