Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, BIM, Mechatronics, Engineering
Begin your engineering career with our 26-month structured on-the-job programme. This programme sets you on the pathway to Digital Delivery Management Lead after accruing 5 years work experience. Your time on our programme counts towards the work experience requirement.
Digital skills are crucial in the Built Environment sector. BIM is the way to digitally create and simulate building and infrastructure models before the actual construction.
AcePLP welcomes Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, BIM, Mechatronics, Landscape, Interior Design and Engineering graduates with a degree, diploma or Nitec certificate.
AcePLP’s 26-month CAD/BIM Work-Study Programme facilitates your professional goals by training you for a career in Singapore’s Built Environment. This is the most established work-study programme in Singapore with a 20-year track record that has produced thousands of engineering professionals.
Our BIM Engineer is responsible for the development and management of digital models for buildings and infrastructure. On completion of the initial 2-months classroom training, you will have an opportunity to learn on-the-job alongside industry experts and build your expertise with us.
Why Join Us?
We have the most established Work-Study Programme in the Built Environment sector with over 20 years track record.
- An intensive two-month technical BIM and CAD training will be provided.
- Learn on-the-job as you work across building and infrastructure projects in Singapore.
- Build your expertise and professional network with us.
This program counts towards the fulfilment of pre-requisite for the SUSS Bachelor of Building and Project Management and NUS Bachelor of Technology in Engineering, as well as towards the Digital Delivery Management (Lead) accreditation.
Am I an Eligible Candidate?
- Entry level candidates and mid-careerists may apply.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in the Built Environment Sector.
- Diploma/Degree in Built Environment-related fields: Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering, Green Building & Sustainability, Project or Construction Management and Facilities Management.
- Other qualifications considered: Any engineering subjects, Intelligent Building Technology, Graphic Arts, Visual/Product/Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Mechatronic, Aeronautical, etc.
- Professionals with prior experience in BIM may request for a skills test to fast-track their development at AcePLP.
For more information about what we do, visit https://www.aceplp.com.sg/career/
For more information on our training programmes, visit https://www.aia.edu.sg/