Architectural Graduate / Assistant
Huay Architects| Date Posted: 15-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the architectural design, documentation & presentation of projects through all stages.
- Develop detailed drawings for tender, authority submissions and construction.
- Support Team lead in co-ordination and project management.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment. Good interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about design and proactive in learning.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Architecture or equivalent
- Required Language(s): English
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the field.
- Proficient with Autocad & Revit
- Proficient in graphic illustration software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Proficient in 3D modelling software: Sketchup
- Basic proficiency in rendering software