Architectural Designer (Central / 2-5 years' experience / UP$4500)
- Established organisation
- 5 day work week
- Career advancement
- Good staff benefits
- Attractive AWS + VB
- To lead and manage the Architecture Design Team comprises of Engineering Maintenance Managers, Assistant Engineers and Technical Officer.
- To represent the organisation professionally and provide holistic review and advices on Architectural and Interior Design for all related interfacing works from LTA, Private developers, Authorities such as HDB, NParks, NEA, PUB,URA,TAS etc and Internal Developments.
- To provide design review on Architectural issues and problem solving with LTA and internally for existing stations and depots as well as handle maintenance boundary updates.
- To provide design review of new MRT lines such as Thomson East Line, Eastern Regional Line, Tuas West Extension, Jurong Regional Line, upcoming stations and depots for trains.
- To plan, design and manage Station Upgrading, Back-of House and Toilets improvement projects.
- To plan, design and manage Architectural/Interior A&A works for Internal Offices, Depots and other building facilities A&A works.
- To manage and review tender/quotation specifications preparation of Arch Request For Works.
- To review and coordinate Architectural issues with Commercials Projects.
- To review all stations’ signage.
- Provide inputs for internal as well as external interfacing project works of LTA, NParks, HDB, private developer, etc. Attend meetings / site study / co-ordination works with other departments so that all works are well considered and prepared in the contract.
- To manage preparation of the design concept, contract drawings, technical specification and contract/tender documents so that the Contractor will carry out the work according to Building Authorities and organisation's regulation requirements.
- To monitor the FY budgeting
- Check as-built drawings are updated accordingly as per modification procedures.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor Degree in Architecture
1. CAD systems – Related building software
2. Adobe Photoshop
3. Interior Design
4. Building Services
5. Architecture /Building COP & requirement
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd