AR Executive, Up to $3.3K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performing day to day AR transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording AR data.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Responsible for obtaining timely payments from customers within agreed payment terms and reducing AR outstanding.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned by management.
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Min 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivables
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or whatsapp 98752960 for more information
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd