EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: 2197178
Bachelor's / Honours
We are looking to hire an Accounts Receivables Executive!
- To process AR transactions to tenants, stateholders as well as internal and external customers.
- To bill invoices and late interests to customers/tenants; performing collection runs; accounting of donations, donation-in-kind, sponsorship and sponsorship-in-kind related matters; performing bank clearing and reconciliation; updating journals; adjustments and other entries.
- To prepare AR schedules, follow up on establishing Direct Debit arrangement, following up with customers/tenants on their arrears, providing advice on billing requirements, assisting in monthly and year-end closing of accounts, preparing for and assisting in statutory/other audits as well as various AR reports including but not limited to ad-hoc statements of accounts, weekly ageing reports, transaction activity reports, data analytics and variance reports.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 2 years of experience as Finance Officer or Accountant
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd