AR Credit Control Account Executive - $2.8K to $3.3K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performing day to day AR transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording AR data.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate statements of accounts detailing accounts receivable status.
- Responsible for obtaining timely payments from customers within agreed payment terms and reducing AR outstanding.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned by management.
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Diploma in Accounting or any equivalent qualifications
- At least 2-3 years' experience in account receivable / credit collection experience
Salary range: $2.8K to $3.3K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd