AR Assistants/Executives(6 months contract renewable)
- Responsible for the daily entry of accounts receivables transactions.
- Generate, print and verify invoices against price monthly adjustments.
- Able to handle requests from Internal/External customers.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales job orders before invoicing.
- Handling the whole AR section.
- Liaise with customers on billing matters.
- Preparing journal entries on revenue recognition and accrual.
- Independently handling month end closing for all accounts receivables matters & reconciliation.
- Reconcile the entire closed project’s retention amount.
- Submitting AR status for management letter.
- Responsible for partial GST submission
- At least Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 2 years relevant experience in AR
- Proficient in IT/computer skills
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.