APTD Assembly Package Integration Snr/Engineer
Req. ID: 106842
As an Assembly Package Integration Snr/Engineer - APTD, you will be responsible for leading and managing the activities and operation of a Product Development Team for Non Volatile Memory, working together with other functional groups locally and globally to accomplish organizational and business objectives that meet Micron’s corporate goals for New Product Development and Deployment.
You will be responsible for providing cost effective packaging solutions on schedule with predictable reliability performance; ensuring smooth transition from new product development, qualification, small volume production to high volume production; developing packaging baseline that is portable between sites.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Provide cost effective packaging solution on schedule with best predictable reliability performance
- Develop project prochain schedules with corporate PDTs
- Work with relevant internal team and external suppliers to develop new technology / capabilities required for cost effective packaging solution
- Work with Finance / Planning on costing for packaging solution
Ensure smooth transition from design, product development, qualification, small volume production to high volume production
- Lead a team of Engineers in the development and Qualification of new product solutions to meet Business Units revenue plans
- Ensure all products risks are understood and mitigation plans in plans to predict, detect and react to intrinsic and manufacturing failures
- Provide rigorous documentation for all aspects of product development from design, direct materials, process parameters, equipment and PML validation.
Develop packaging baseline that is portable between sites
- Understand the capabilities of all sites and work with the global team on packaging solutions that will be transferrable.
Required Bachelors Degree
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science Engineering
- Related Engineering Field
- Experience and technical knowledge with die stacking and wafer level packaging and processes
- Proven track record in motivating matrix teams and fostering teamwork through clear and open communication
- Strong project management and leadership skills to ensure execution to timelines
- Understanding of business needs and customers’ requirement
- Ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/ outside the company
- Ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition and constructive feedback
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Excellent English skill both in Oral and Written
- Periodic international travel is required
Working Location: 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Package Design, Assembly, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Product Development, Manufacturing, Engineering, Research
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.