Applied Science Engineer
Highlights of working at NACT
- 5 minutes distance to one-north MRT station with many F&B options.
- Competitive compensation package remunerated based on skill and experience.
- High level of autonomy on the job with training opportunities provided for upskilling and learning
- Open culture and collaborative environment
- Design and qualify electronic systems and/or mechanical systems through prototyping validation.
- Establish procedures for qualification of electronic/mechanical system, and manual documentation for a team to adopt.
- Conduct failure analysis of electronic/mechanical system to verify the cause of failures, and assist in arriving at the corresponding solution.
- Assist with production quality control and production processes when needed.
- Ensure compliance with company programs procedures and applicable quality system regulations and standards.
Able to conduct tests necessary to evaluate prototype, such as using equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, measurement tools etc.
Able to independently perform some level of failure analysis.
Supports equipment development efforts for new products, and process improvements. These efforts may be the internal development of process equipment or coordination with an external equipment integration company.
Supports processes. This support might include daily support of production operations as well as leading reliability and yield improvement activities for products.
Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of many tangible and intangible factors. Individual will be required at times to make complex technical recommendations on design quality and reliability.
Writes Process Specifications and Manuals when applicable.
Supports Return Merchandise Authorization process by providing root cause analysis report.
Collaborates with Technical Experts from other software/hardware partners to implement new Product/ Process activities across the facilities following Technology Roadmaps and Design Engineering activities.
Performs other position related duties as assigned.
- Reports any observed or informed process and/or product non-conformities.
- Finds resolution of Quality Situations at the area of responsibility.
- Complies with all the requirements in the operational procedures at the area of responsibility in order to meet the requirements of all applicable Quality System regulations.
Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering or field related to previously mentioned background.
- Intermediate Level: 1+ Years with Bachelors or 4+ years as an engineering technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Analytical Thinking
- Independent Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Relations
- Quality and Results Oriented
- Computer Literate
- Fluency speaking and writing in English.
NACT Engineering Pte Ltd.