Applications & Sales Engineer ( Experience in Oil & Gas Mkt / Asia Pacific biz travelling)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- No quota for work passes.
- Singaporean/Singapore Residence ONLY.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with 2 years sales experince in Oil & Gas market.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking business associates.
- Good knowledge in chemical pumps, physical and chemical separation processes
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and to design separations equipment and processes
- Undertake sales and marketing of company pumps products and services throughout Asia Pacific
- Ensure that all technical and commercial specifications are received, clarified and agreed with customer at order stage
- Work closely with cross-functional departments and suppliers/sub-contractors to prepare cost estimates and price calculation and tender documentation
- Prepare and co-ordinate technical and commercial proposal activities
- Ensure that the customers’ requirements are adequately conveyed and properly reflected in proposal
- Carry out tender reviews and order reviews
- Perform hydraulics rating using in-house hydraulics rating programme
- Follow-up projects and update MIS timely
- Prepare project and engineering file and arrange project handover meeting with Project Management and Engineering
- Participate commercial negotiations. Ensure that all business activities conform to local laws and regulations and are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Achieve order intake targets as according to budget set
- 5-day work week in office
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc), must include the following informations :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)