Applications Project Manager | Java, J2EE technologies
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Providing technical leadership for every aspect of the software and participating in design control activities; analyzing, documenting, reviewing and revising software requirements and specifications
- Developing, managing, guiding, coaching and mentoring the software development team
- Establishing and ensuring adherence to software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software
- Supervising architecture and leading efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects
- Monitor, evaluate and ensure the completion of tasks and projects
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning, tracking project progress and reporting to senior management/stakeholders
- Working closely with service delivery management on continuous improvement initiatives that would add value to businesses
- Supervising resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals
- Involving in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business objectives with leadership chain, team and with customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least two or more years of experience in application development project management experience.
- Experience working with project management methodology, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
- Experience working with projects using J2EE, spring, hibernate, IBM application servers and associated technologies
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases.
- Preferred to have PMP / CITPM certification or equivalent
- Creates and implements project statement of work, schedules and budgets for small to medium sized projects.
- Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Ensures schedule and budget are met.
- Interfaces with client and organization stakeholders to manage changes to the project, e.g. technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141