Applications Project Manager
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 2-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Permanent Position
- Working location: Nearby to Novena MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and implements project statement of work, schedules and budgets for small to medium sized projects.
- Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives.
- Ensures schedule and budget are met.
- Interfaces with client and organization stakeholders to manage changes to the project, e.g. technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Min. Degree or Diploma in any IT related discipline
- At least two or more years of experience in application development project management experience.
- Experience working with project management methodology, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
- Experience working with public sector projects using J2EE, spring, hibernate, IBM application servers and associated technologies.
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases.
- Preferred to have PMP / CITPM certification.
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)