Applications Engineer (Micro-Contamination Control, Wafer Processing Consumable)
Our client, a global leading US MNC provider of semiconductor device fabrication processing consumables, is currently seeking an experienced Field Application Engineer to provide Liquid Micro-Contamination Control applications engineering support to assigned filter product line(s) through an understanding of the customer base and direct communication between the customer, sales, engineering, manufacturing, and other internal departments.
- Works with customers and equipment suppliers to ensure products are being used optimally
- Prepares presentations & answers for technical inquiries
- Interprets and qualify new product development or product enhancement opportunities jointly with customers.
- Determines market needs regarding technical criteria such as materials, dimensions and overall product performance. Drive implementation of products at customer facilities.
- Determines the feasibility of product/process modifications in support of the product line from a technical perspective.
- Provides input to group for overall project costs, project start and completion dates. Provide technical information and drawings to the business unit for customer support.
- Maintains expert level of technical knowledge of a Business Group products and applications. Research competitive product comparisons to support the sales of new and existing product.
- Supports product training programs for customers, internal and external sales and distribution personnel.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement process and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Mechanical, Materials, Chemical or Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in product engineering, design engineering or sales experience required in Semiconductor manufacturing consumables products
- Knowledge of the semiconductor / microelectronics industry.
- Knowledge of plastic molding processes, tooling, equipment, competitors’ product lines and customer market
- Must possess a car (Transport Allowance provided)
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 18468
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD