PSB Technologies Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for conceptual development, pricing and writing detailed technical proposals for all types of customized Automation projects as well as Build to Print projects.
- In projects where technical complexity is large, will involve key members of engineering management in pricing and conceptual layout.
- Assists engineers and other technical staff in design and development of products, systems, processes and equipment by analyzing technical problems and working closely to customer specifications
- Involves third party vendors and suppliers in the quoting process, where necessary
- Travels to the customer’s site to assist in project or product development, working with engineering design specifications, objectives and standards
- Provides sales presentations to customer personnel, when required
- Obtains and prepares detailed estimates of time, quantities, labour and material costs required for work areas such as; product design, testing, machine building, equipment installations and manufacturing processes
- Assembles and collects all necessary technical information and customer specifications from engineering and sales & marketing, in order to prepare detailed proposals
- Analyzes material and writes in clear, concise language for initial draft. Then selects, organizes, edits and revises proposal
- Makes sure proposal is sent to customer by most efficient route to ensure it arrives on or before deadline date
- Assigned special projects in support of engineering and sales & marketing
- Define scope of work adequately enough in proposal to allow project manager and project team to begin work on system
- Prepare cost estimate and release to PM at the beginning of project
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role.
- At least 2 years of experience utilizing 3D CAD, Pro Engineer and/or SolidWorks preferred.
- 3+ years of working experience with conceptualizations, bills of material, sheet metal, fixtures, and machine design is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and AutoCad
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to travel
PSB Technologies Pte Ltd