Application Technical Lead | Java, J2EE, SAS
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Act as technical lead for software development & migration projects, using Java technologies.
- Responsible for the overall system design, technical solution, supporting deployment of software packages to UAT, staging and Production environments.
- Work closely with clients to gather and understand the requirements.
- Work with development team to come up with the proposed design/solution based on the system requirements.
- Conduct technical discussion with clients to present proposed design, and confirm detailed technical solution for the system.
- Review source code developed by team members, and provide comments / suggestions for correction & improvement where necessary.
- Review software packages released from the development team, and support deployment these packages to UAT/Staging/Prod environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues occur during SIT, UAT, or on Production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Candidate must have expertise in Java, Struts, spring and Hibernate, J2EE, Oracle and SAS Tools like AS BASE, SAS Data Integration Studio, SPM, SAS Information Delivery Portal, SAS Information Delivery Portal, SAS Information Map Studio, SAS Web Report Studio, and SAS Enterprise Guide 4.
- Candidate must be well versed with iConnect framework and Singapore government infrastructure viz GCC, LDC and GCloud environments.
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
- Able to gather and document requirements from client users.
- Able to design and develop technical solution based on requirements.
- Able to Perform Unit, System and acceptance testing.
- Able to implement solution.
- Candidate must be preferably ITIL certified and have experience in incident and issue resolution so as to resolve the issues in stipulated SLA.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141