Application Tech Consultant - MSSQL/JAVA (payroll system | Up to $6000)
ScienTec Personnel| Date Posted: 3-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 11C5781|EA Personal Registration No: R2090138
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- One of the leading payroll outsourcing service provider
- Offering HCM Cloud Solution and HRMS process solutions
- Basic up to $6,000 + AWS
- 2 new headcount needed!
- Exposure in government project
- Permanent position
Working location: Kent Ridge
Working hours: 40 hours/week
- Provide client support for application and technical issue resolution via email, phone and ticketing tool (JIRA) for production application environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software related issues.
- Provide functional and technical solution to clients.
- Excellent problem solving capability, thinking, analytical ability and self-learner.
- Weekend on call or in office support weekly rotations.
- Ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- Conduct testing on newly developed features
- Willing to work at Client location during SIT, UAT and depending on the situation
- Flexibility in handling different roles in supporting client
- Singaporean only
- min Diploma in IT / Computer Science with at least 2 years of experience in Application Tech Support & Java development.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- The ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- Strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
- Good experience in Oracle SQL query writing
- Possess experience in providing payroll application support and Singapore Payroll domain knowledge is an added advantages
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise.
Interested please send your updated resume to Vivian:
R2090138 liew chien hui (vivian)
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd