Application Systems Administrator
- Provide systems and database administration (including daily reviews of IT security, system and application Windows event logs; annual OS/IIS/SQL hardening), as well as, technical support.
- Carry out daily review of batch jobs and raise problem logs for batch job failures. Complete the daily batch job checklist and upload the summary for sign-off. Update and compile operational reports on system capacity, database growth, change requests statistics, etc.
- Carry out systems’ change requests (program migration, configuration changes, etc.) as when required.
- Review and recommend server operating system security patches for deployment on a monthly basis.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and server housekeeping activities to keep the servers running in optimal condition.
- Performs technical refresh of QA systems’ environment to provide updated data for UAT testing.
- Update existing technical /operations guides.
- Evaluate and conduct proof-of-concept of new technologies.
- Perform DR and servers hardware verification.
- Provide support for new/enhancement projects. Perform other tasks as designated by the Company.
- A recognized diploma or degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of systems administration in the Windows 2008/2012 environment.
- Proficient in WebLogic, .Net, IIS, MSSQL Server 2008/2012, Sharepoint, Active Directory 2008, DNS and familiar with SOE desktop environment.
- Proficient in CA Workload Automation, Microsoft Dynamics, K2 BlackPearl and SCCM (will be an added advantage).
- Good understanding of IT Service Management (Incident, Change, Service, Release and Configuration).
- Understand the concepts of IDA IM8 and Windows, IIS and SQL hardening.
- Possess basic network security experience on network segments, switches, firewalls.
- Highly analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd