Application Support Specialist (Run-the-bank) - Contract | $7k
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Application monitoring responsibilities
- Define and implement in coordination with the build team the needed application monitoring
- Supervise and monitor daily and monthly chains and handle user request by working closely with project, infrastructure and production teams
- Support overnight batches which take place during the Singapore Morning and early afternoon time to ensure that problems are swiftly analyzed and resolved to minimize down-time.
- Process and issue daily, weekly and monthly reporting on data quality of risk chain in which the activity is usually more intense on monthly run.
Incidents and Requests management (business users and others IT teams)
- Provide level 1 and level 2 application support to the business users (trader, risk manager, market risk monitoring operator, back-office and middle-office analyst, market data administrator,…)
- Analyze and manage incidents/problems/requests coming
Problem management and continuous improvement
- Prepare and maintain knowledge base for each of the application in the scope of the team in coordination with the build team and the ops team
- Collaborate with build team to assess the priority of the problem and follow-up the resolution, even contributing to the definition of long term solution.
- Provide non-functional requirement to the build team to implement monitoring as code whenever available.
Qualifications and Profile
- Candidates should have 5+ years experience in support activity.
- Candidates should have ITIL certification.
- Should be able to do
- SLA & KPI management, client communication & interaction
- Predictive analysis, consulting, escalation management
- Risk analysis and project execution
- Appetite for continuous improvement, out of the box solution and automation mindset
- Proficient knowledge in XML, SQL, PL/SQL, MQ Series, CFT and Control-M.
- Knowledge of monitoring solution (E.g ITRS Geneos)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have
- General banking and finance understanding and knowledge
- Understanding of trade life cycle, financial products (Treasury, FX, Bonds, Credit, IRD…)
- Exposure to Capital Market FO/BO system (E.g. Summit, Kondor+, Murex…)
- Experience in reconciliation system like Intellimatch
Person may be requested to work in shifts as support is requiring 24/6 Support. (00:00~9:00) (7:00 ~16:00) (15:00 ~1:00next day)
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374