Infoware Systems (S) Pte Ltd
Infoware is a software & IT service company group focusing on system design, business software application development and implementation, as well as provision of IT services and support. Our client base includes global, regional, local retailers and traders, and our Retail, Wholesales, Trading, CRM and ERP application software and professional services help them streamline and optimize their business and IS & IT operations in Asia Pacific region and other regions worldwide.
To cope with our continuous expansion, we seek highly motivated and innovative technical professionals to join our teams, dedicating our technologies, knowledge and skills to render solutions and services that help our clients meet their challenging business and technology needs.
Position: Application Support
- Install and configure software application, database and associated operating environment.
- Carry out quality assurance and deployment of application software and release updates
- Conduct user, technical and support documents writing
- Conduct data cleansing and migration as well as ongoing data integrity checking and rectification for different applications
- Render on-site or remote end user training or support service
- Respond to, prioritize, escalate as well as resolve variety of application or database issues
- Interact with end-users directly for problem identification and resolution
- Assist in implementation of IT solution, project and subsequent operation and maintenance support
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- With around 1 year’s relevant IT working experience
- Solid experience in using SQL for data manipulation on Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge in various business software applications such as POS, CRM and ERP systems
- Previous programming experience is preferable but not mandatory
- With strong analytical skills and able to liaise with users at different levels effectively
- Able to work independently and effectively as part of a team with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Candidates with no working experience can apply for Application Support Trainee
Interested parties please email detailed resume with expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]