Application Support Analyst (Java)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R1329706
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide second and third level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance to the Service Level Agreements
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual
- Provide permanent fixes to defects that are identified in the application
- Facilitate outage investigation/restoration of service to Production Environment.
- Organize and participate in conference calls, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation of Production outages/problems and the subsequent restoration of service.
- Mandatory: Java / J2EE, Java Script, Web Application Framework (preferably SPRING), Web services (SOAP, XML), UNIX, Weblogic server, PL/SQL / Stored Procedure, Oracle DB (Working Knowledge)
- A Tertiary graduate in Information Technology or related discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- A team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross functional teams.
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Grace (Reg no: R1329706) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd