Application Support Analyst
Job Role Summary
Be an applications support analyst and play a role in enabling our business footprint globally to address worldwide energy needs. If you are the right fit for the requirements, you will be offered opportunities to be part of a self-organizing team that practices Agile, move fast together to deliver high value products, resolve problems and continuously learn to improve areas of expertiseAs an Applications Support Analyst, you are expected to:
- Support manufacturing process/supply chain planing applications for ExxonMobil’s global business (Upstream, Fuels & Lubricants, Chemicals)
- Participate in a wide variety of global projects, improvements & controls activities to enable growth in business footprint, innovation and workforce productivity
- Provide day to day operational support including, but not limited, to break-fixes, change implementation, service requests and application development as part of a global team to cater to the business operating across different time zones.
- Collaborate closely with other delivery team members, scrum master, and product owners to drive team success
- Up to two years of related work experience.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- Possess competent knowledge in coding using C#, .Net, VBA, Python, HTML, MVC, jQuery, Java script, WebAPI, RESTful services, LINQ, React, and DBMS using Oracle and/or SQL and Unix shell scripting.
- Foundational experience in development and deployment of applications in cloud environment, and use of API management tools (e.g. Mulesoft)
- Flexible to support staggered work hours and/or occasional off-regular hour work.
- A team player with strong organizational, verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit an attitude that shows dedication, initiative and ability to work under time pressure
- Has the passion to pursue and learn about trending technology areas such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, data analytics, digital manufacturing,...etc.
- Prior exposure to Honeywell Uniformance/Thermo Fisher Sample Manager/Aveva IntelaTrac/Oracle Primavera/UC4 Scheduling/SAP/Weblogic.
- General knowledge of webserver / terminal server.
- Business knowledge and experience in a manufacturing and/or oil and gas industry.
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework and agile methodologies.
- Source code control using Microsoft TFS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Job Role Responsibilities
Expected Level of Proficiency
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.