Application Support Analyst
Head of Service Bureau Operations
The Service Bureau team in Singapore administers and supports Bottomline Technologies’ hosted platform to ensure sustainability, efficiency and value creation for our clients.
In this business-critical role, you will work with other team members to provide service desk support for our customers but also develop new skills to assist in the support of Bottomline solutions. With an acute sense of priorities and strong technical skills, you will assist in the identification and resolution of critical system issues that impact business operations.
As part of the duties, the Application Support Analyst may also have to be involved in development tasks to assist the application development team for enhancement requests on the Bottomline MAPS solution for Business Process Management and advanced transformation.
- Support the hosted platform of Bottomline Technologies Financial Messaging in Singapore,
- Responsible for the provision of application and technical support – to resolve clients’ application enquiries or requests raised in the areas of product functionality, system configurations, change management or connectivity challenge,
- Investigation and analysis of technical and production issues as they arise,
- Actively manage incidents to ensure compliance against measurable service within documented tolerances and service levels based on the ITIL processes.
- Hold a position on the out of hours call roster to support customers,
- Understand, learn and master to become the SME on the Bottomline MAPS solution
- Assist the application team for developing customer’s enhancement or change requests
- Develop new skills (either technical or functional) in Bottomline’s solutions and products to support the growth of the business
- Minimum 5 years IT experience in financial services technical support or development role
- Strong software design and development experience (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, BizTalk a plus)
- Good working knowledge of database technologies (SQL, Oracle)
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP\IP, routing, switching, VLANs, Firewalls)
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows operating system (advanced user/basic administration level) – Linux is a plus.
- A high orientation towards client service and quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Work under time constraints
- Ability to work both independently and with a team