Application Support Analyst (IIB/ MQ/ TIBCO) - Banking
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1106845
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for the support of Regional banking system
- Provide development, setup and testing support as part of in-house development team in maintaining and/or enhancing the software deployed to regional branches.
- Provide 3rd Level production support, change request management and documentation of the set of software system managed under the project team
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- 3 to 6 years of Application System Support experience, possess good understanding of SDLC
- Good knowledge of Middleware applications such IIB, MQ, Connect Direct or TIBCO
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MSSQL/ Oracle) concepts, with good hands on experience in using SQL for data retrieval and analysis.
- Knowledge of Marklogic DB is advantageous
- Scripting experience such as DOS, UNIX, VBA
- Good knowledge in ITIL methodologies such as Incident, Problem and Change management
- Knowledge of scheduling/ automation tools
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD