Application Support Analyst (Hospital environment / Shift required)
We are looking for a few Application Support Analyst for our client. The key responsibilities include:
- Provide applications troubleshooting and on-site support to users.
- Log, escalate and follow through with issues raised by users.
- Support in the testing and installation of new applications and enhancement patches.
- Conduct training for users on the use of the applications.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on the applications.
- NITEC or Diploma in Information Technology
- Prior experience in system or desktop troubleshooting
- Openness to work shift (either 8 hours or 12 hours depending on assigned site)
- Location either west side or central side (may indicate your preference)
*Please note that this will be a one year contract under Recruit Express headcount.
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd