Application Specialist (Flow Cytometry)
1. Product Knowledge
- He/She is responsible to receive/gather in time all information regarding product specifications or modifications of existing products, upgrading or extending existing/new products. This information/s is necessary to strengthen product knowledge so that these can be translated and explained clearly to distributors / customers.
- He/She keeps up his/her technical knowledge by making suggestions to the management on which continuing education programs may be useful for him/her.
2. Implementation of favorable conditions to support sales/marketing target achievement
- He/She conducts application and theoretical training for the representatives of the different distributors in the region.
- He/She provides end-user training, as and when necessary
- He/She develops to strengthen the product knowledge of distributors (Eg. Training manual, etc)
- He/She handles product-related complaints and other application issues and provides excellent assistance for troubleshooting purpose/s.
- He/She maintains regular communication and continuous contact with all the subsidiaries & distributors.
- He/She prepares and submits a monthly activity report to the Supervisor. This report includes activities done in the past month, issue resolved and to resolve, and plan of action for the next 2 months. This monthly report is to be submitted regularly within the 2 workings days of the succeeding month.
- After every business trip, he/she prepares and submits a trip reports to supervisor and country area manager indicating the activities done, recommended action/s, person/s responsible, and other important information which management ought to know. Once prepared, he/she is responsible to ensure that these recommended actions are disseminated to the people concerned for proper implementation. Outcome of the said action/s should be followed up by him/her.
- A degree from a reputable university
- 3-4 years working experience as a Medical Technologist
- Willing to travel
- Great knowledge in Flow Cytometry
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to
Your resume will be treated with strictest confidence.
EA Licence No.95C5411 >> EAP No. R1878833
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd