Application & Sales Support Engineer (Vacuum System)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 3-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102556
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant Engineering discipline.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience in system design, application, sales support preferably from within the vacuum service industries.
- Basic drafting or Autocad skills is a definite advantage.
- Responsible for the engineering, fabrication, coordination and performance of vacuum systems.
- To provide technical support to the customer, engage customers to evaluate application possibilities, calculate and design vacuum systems and propose suitable technical solutions.
- Engage the customers on a day-to-day basis to follow up on quotations and technical clarification.
- Execute contract review prior to order entry to ensure clean-order process
- Provide inside sales support on handling sales inquiries and generate proposals relating to the sale of vacuum pumps & systems.
- Coordinate with Order Admin team on shipment update and information going back to the customer up to the point of delivery.
- Coordinate with factory, outsource vendors and sub-contractor and create necessary drawing and documents
- Act as the single point of contact for technical clarifications for customers, contractors, resellers and agents.
- Responsible for Final Acceptance testing in system production facility and Testing & Commissioning at customer site.
- Conduct product and application training.
- Supervise and provide necessary guidance to system technician (direct report) to execute system assembly involving pipe fittings, valves, instruments, skid frames, control panel and up to testing and painting.
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)