Application Sales Engineer (Chem Enginr/Mechanical Enginr, max $5000, TUAS)
- Prepare technical proposals and commercial tenders
- Interface with customers and monitor progress of projects
- Co-ordinate projects with Head Office, Regional Offices and Agents
- Prepare and co-ordinate technical and commercial proposal activities with Regional Offices and Local Headquarters
- Conduct hydraulics rating using in-house hydraulics rating program
- Prepare price calculation and tender documentation
- Follow up on projects and update MIS
- Work closely with cross-functional departments (process engineering, project management, shipping/logistic) and suppliers/sub-contractors to prepare cost estimates for engineering studies, process equipment and complete plants.
- Ensure that the specifications offered to the customer are within the capability and capacity of the company
- Ensure that the customers’ requirements are adequately conveyed and properly reflected in proposal.
- Undertake sales and marketing of Separation Technology products, specifically Separator products and services throughout Asia Pacific region
- Any other duties that are assigned by superior.
- Travelling to countries in Asia Pacific region (20% of the time per year)
- Minimum Degree in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience in pressure vessel industry preferred, with strong knowledge of ASME code.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking business associates
- A must Knowledge of Gas-Liquid Separation and Liquid-Liquid Separation working principles
- Microsoft Skills
- Strong customer service attitude and good negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, for developing and implementing solutions to problems with assigned projects.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and to design separations equipment and processes.
- Strong interest in Separation Technology
- Salary Range depending on experience: $3000 - $5000
- 5 days week - 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Tuas
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190