Application Production Support (L2 Support) - 1 year Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Provide L1 and L2 application production support to internal users for the banking operations
- Perform system operations and administration tasks, including checking and monitor multiple systems performances on a daily basis
- Ensure maximum uptime for multiple production systems
- Act as a bridge between End Users and IT and handle the minor requests/incidents
- Work closely with resolution team for major incidents in the framework of Incident and Problem management processes
- Work closely with internal users and external vendors to investigate and resolve production system issues
- Coordinate and communicate system enhancement/bug fix requirements to respective software engineering teams
- Work with different internal teams to maintain and upgrade the production systems
- Participate in the Projects design and communicate on the requirements for better observability and high performance of the Production systems
Qualifications and Profile
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in any related majors
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in application support role in a banking or financial industry
- Must have experience in providing L2 support
- Good knowledge of all phases of the system development and implementation life cycle (SDLC).
- Good understanding of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Hand on experience on UNIX, Shell scripting
- Hand on experience on RDBMS Oracle, SQL & PL/SQL
- Exposure on Docker EE, Kubernetes, Argo CD.
- Exposure in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Master Deploy etc.
- Exposure in Elastic search (KIBANA), Grafana
- Good to have exposure in data warehouse and business intelligence tool (Business Objects)
- Good to have exposure in Control-M and ETL tool
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955