Application Operations Engineer
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Is aware of system-wide changes and application deployments that might impact application availability for users and takes necessary steps to prepare for and prevent applications outages due to these changes.
- Supports contingent workers, access.
- Beginning to understand the intricacies of interactions and dynamics in Agile teams.
- Becoming skilled at various approaches to monitor Applications and data flows via effective information dashboards for operational metrics, end to end system data processing, incident management, change control, and compliance.
- Applies compliance policies, precedent and experience to make complex decisions.
- Takes calculated risks. Identifies misalignment of technology, processes, and direction against the organizational strategy.
Makes suggestions to course correct.
- Supports driving the operational strategy for technology, quality strategy and organizational and resource strategy.
Proactively learns new tools. Identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
- Engages positively across multiple teams to establish clarity, vision and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal.
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore