Application Infrastructure Specialist / up to $8,500+AWS (SPZJ)
• Working opportunity in Government sector
• Various Location islandwide
• Basic up to $8,500 + AWS + Comprehensive Benefits.
• 12 months contractual basis (Renewable / Conversion)
• Working Hours: 5 days work week 8.30am to 6pm (Monday to Thursday), 8.30am to 5.30pm (Friday)
- Engage stakeholders to translate business requirement into application infrastructure design and services to meet the intended availability, capacity, resiliency, security and continuity requirements
- Forecast budget needed to support the project initiatives and maintenance contracts
- Work with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure IT application infrastructure projects to meet confidentiality, availability and data integrity needs
- Ensure Agency's Technical Architecture and application infrastructure are in compliance with in compliance with
- IM8 and Agency IT Policies and Standards
- Manage day-to-day delivery and support of application infrastructure services
- Collaborate with other government agencies and central services teams to facilitate and deliver government-wide application services.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong experience in Application Infrastructure Software / Networking / Middleware / Server.
- Familiar with AGILE methodology development process.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill down to understand business needs and challenges
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Keen applicants to join please click "Apply Now" / email resume to Zoey at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Zuraifah Binti Jamal (Zoey) | EA Personnel: R1107628
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA License No.: 11C5781